March 20, 2013

Travel to Singapore 2013

I've been to Singapore several times, for concert and sometimes shopping. I think I've been there 2 to 3 times? Can't really remember.. Hahaha!

This year, I had my first yearly vacation with mom and my sister in Singapore. We spent 2 days 1 night there. Departed early morning at 6:00am and reached Singapore around 10-ish. Mom booked everything with the tour agencies.


So we went to tour around Siloso Beach, the area outside Universal Studio, had a bit shopping at Vivo City, Chocolate shopping in Mustafa at night, watch the music fountain at night then back to KL on the next day evening. Tiring but fun! hehehe!

We stayed 1 night in G4 Station Guest house. Very clean, very comfortable, and easy access to town via MRT. 

You guys might wanna check out the place then in the future. :) 

  

No comments: