February 13, 2013

Work-It-Out!

I've always wanted to have a good and healthy body, tapi duk makan dan melantak tak hengat, and I've become what I am right now. Hahahaha!

So sekarang bila perut dah membesar macam preggy 3 bulan baru la terhegeh-hegeh nak lose it and kempiskan. Kalau banyak duit, dah lama pegi buat liposuction.. hahahaha! What to do? I don't have that much money to suck off all the belly fats. LOL!

Last week, I went to Times Square, saja jalan-jalan dengan niat nak cari sport shoe. Dah sempat melantak sampai tak hengat dunia baru nak pegi carik kasut. Hehehehe!


Bought this pair of shoe kat Puma with price of RM139. Okay la, I've already used it 2 times, sedap and comfortable jugak la bila pakai and lari hari tu. It was super light, so senang nak lari or jogging.

Now, tengah usha nak kuruskan and to cut off the belly fats. Thanks to google, I found this one site on how to lose the belly fats. There's a lot actually, banyak sangat choices kat websites tu sume, but I'm okay with this one yang I baca...

1. The Bicycle Exercise - best for targeting the six pack muscles and the obliques. To do this exercise, get into a supine position with hands at the back of your head. Bring knees to the chest while lifting shoulders off the floor. Slowly bring your right elbow towards your left knee as you straighten your right leg. Switch sides and continue in a pedaling motion. Do 1 to 3 sets with 12 to 16 repetitions.
Since dekat office ni ada gym equipment kat basement, I can cycle everyday after work. Aaaaaa! soo many things to do just to cut off the fats (in other word PADAN MUKA) huhuhu!

Hope I can reduce it... tough work to do nih! Huhuhu!

That's all for now, till then... =)

No comments: