December 18, 2012

Things I Need To Get for 2013

Most of the people surely will mention about their new year resolution, to be better, to be this and that... hehehehe!

As for me, I don't want much for 2013. I just want to be better than before, and maybe to look for a person that I want to have a relationship with.

But few things here that I'm gonna list down, are the things that I wish to get for 2013... :)


  • New phone (thinking of Galaxy Note or Galaxy SIII)
  • New compact camera...with better zoom lense.. easy for concert. (any model suggestions?)
  • An iPod maybe... still thinking thou... hehehe
Maybe I'll use up my bonus for the year, and save some for my trip, but I still need to pay too many debts... *sigh* 

That's all for now.. Still drafting on my Busan 2nd post. Thinking hard as I guess I can't remember most of it. crapnessssss! 

2 comments:

mili mo said...

New compact camera...with better zoom lense.. easy for concert. (any model suggestions?)

= samsung galaxy camera! :p

tira_blurb said...

Yossshhhhh! Best tuuuu! akan diusahakan... thanks milimomooo! ^.^